Recipe by Lainey6605
Feel free to add any ingredients you have on hand. Recipe is from Woman's World.
Top Review by WickedCook17
Thank you SO much for this recipe! It's now on my meal plan at least every other week. To make it a heartier dinner, I reduced the broccoli to slightly under 1 cup and added 1 cup diced ham. I've used a mixture of cheese - depending on what I have on hand. My family said I can make this anytime! Also - I've found it reheats very well. Microwave a slice for 20-30 seconds and finish in the toaster oven. Making this for more people was easy too: To increase for a 12" pan, increase by 2 eggs and add an extra 1/4 of everything else. Cooking takes slightly longer.
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bacon in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes and onion; cover.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 6-7 minutes.
- Beat eggs, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 t salt and 1/4 t pepper; stir in broccoli and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Add to skillet, cover.
- Over medium heat, cook until set, 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; cover.
- Let stand until cheese is melted, 2-3 minutes.