1/1 Photo of Bacon and Pepper Jack Stuffed Hamburgers
Jami Robin's Note:
This recipe was adapted from the TV show Food 911 with Tyler Florence. It looked so good I had to try it myself!! Loved the results - I would think you could add any kind of cheese you want but the bacon and pepper jack combination is delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cheese and bacon in a bowl.
- 2Flatten approximately 1/8 - 1/4 of the ground chuck (depending on how large you would like your burgers to be) in the palm of your hand.
- 3Squeeze together about 1-2 tablespoons of the bacon and cheese mixture; put it in the center of the ground chuck.
- 4Bring up the sides of the meat over the filling, making sure the cheese is completely covered by the meat.
- 5Flatten slightly to form into a patty.
- 6Season patties to taste with garlic powder, seasoned salt, and ground black pepper.
- 7Grill burgers approximately 6-8 minutes on each side for medium.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Pepper Jack Stuffed Hamburgers
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 859.3
- Calories from Fat 599
- Total Fat 66.6 g
- Saturated Fat 29.1 g
- Cholesterol 241.4 mg
- Sodium 488.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 61.0 g