1/1 Photo of Bacon and Peanut Butter on Crispy Toast Appetizer
Sooz Cooks's Note:
I have to say the first time my friend Mare made these little bundles of delight, I was skeptical! Now she makes them every time we go over because we LOVE them so much.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Remove the crust from the bread (or buy bread with the crust already removed).
- 3Brush both sides of the bread slices with melted butter.
- 4Spread peanut butter on each slice of bread.
- 5Top with crumbled bacon.
- 6Cut each slice of bread into 4 pieces.
- 7Place bread quarter on a non-stick baking sheet.
- 8Bake on the center rack in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until bread turns brown and toasty.
- 9Serve and watch the reaction! Make sure you have copies of the recipe on hand to give out.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Peanut Butter on Crispy Toast Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.7
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 390.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 9.2 g