Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This recipe was a hit with my family. The panko bread crumbs make a nice crunchy topping and the bacon adds a delicious flavor!
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spray a 8X10 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish.
- Sprinkle panko bread crumbs over mixture.
- Cook bacon until crisp. Cut into small diced pieces and sprinkle on top of bread crumbs.
- Bake for 40 minutes uncovered.