- 1⁄2 lb bacon, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Fry bacon and drain on paper towels.
- Saute onion in about 1 tablespoon bacon drippings until tender.
- Sift together all the dry ingredients.
- Combine eggs, milk, and sour cream in a smal bowl and mix well.
- Add all at once to dry ingredients and stir just to moisten. Stir in the bacon and onions.
- Spoon into greased muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.