Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Creamy fettuccine dish modified from CL
Make and share this Bacon and Mushroom Fettuccine recipe from Food.com.
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (9 ounce) package fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 16 ounces baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese, grated or 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; swirl to coat. Add onion, mushrooms, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper; sauté 10 minutes or until mushrooms are browned and have released their liquid. Add wine and thyme; cook 2 minutes or until liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally. Remove pan from heat. Add hot cooked pasta, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, half-and-half, and Parmesan cheese to pan, tossing to combine. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and bacon. Serve immediately.