1/1 Photo of Bacon and Mushroom Bites
A hot appetizer simple to put together. Variations could be anything, feta cheese topped with olives and oregano.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop bacon and mushrooms, fry until the bacon is crisp, drain and set aside on paper towel.
- 2In a small bowl combine cheese, butter, dry mustard, paprika and parsley.
- 3Add cooled bacon and mushroom; mix well.
- 4Remove dough from can in two rolled sections, don't unroll them. Roll each section in sesame seeds.
- 5With serrated knife slice each section into 8 slices.
- 6Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7With your thumb make an indentation in center of each slice.
- 8Top with about 1 tsp of the cheese mixture.
- 9Bake at 375°F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Mushroom Bites
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.5
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.5 mg
- Sodium 158.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g