Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
A hot appetizer simple to put together. Variations could be anything, feta cheese topped with olives and oregano.
- Chop bacon and mushrooms, fry until the bacon is crisp, drain and set aside on paper towel.
- In a small bowl combine cheese, butter, dry mustard, paprika and parsley.
- Add cooled bacon and mushroom; mix well.
- Remove dough from can in two rolled sections, don't unroll them. Roll each section in sesame seeds.
- With serrated knife slice each section into 8 slices.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- With your thumb make an indentation in center of each slice.
- Top with about 1 tsp of the cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375°F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
These were quick and easy. I didn't have dry mustard so used Dijon instead. We also don't get crescent rolls here, so I just used normal puff pastry, rolled in in a tube and sliced in to circles. They have a very strong flavour and as such are a great addition to a finger buffet. Reviewed for PhotoTag Spring 2008
I made these for a party yesterday and they were a big hit. I will surely be making them again. Thanks for sharing the recipe.