Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Me and a friend were hungry, and we were looking online for recipes that used bacon. We ended up modifying a mashed potato recipe into these delicious sandwiches.
- 3⁄4 lb bacon (hickory smoked)
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 8 slices smoked turkey breast
- 4 slices of your favorite bread
- Toast bread. Fry bacon until crisp.
- Chop roughly and add to mashed potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- Loosely mix to a batter like consistency.
- Place two slices of turkey on each piece of toast and spread bacon mixture over the top.
- Place one slice of Swiss cheese over each and broil until the cheese is melted.
Sooo good! Wicked easy to make and not something you would normally think of for a sandwich. Love this one!