Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A quick and easy snack or party appetizer. Time includes chilling time.
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 9 ounces refried beans
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 48 inches flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 4 1⁄2 ounces green chilies, chopped
- Mix beans, taco seasoning and cream cheese in a medium bowl.
- Spread each tortilla with bean mixture; sprinkle each with pepper, green chiles and bacon.
- Roll up each tortilla; wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- To serve, cut each roll into 8 slices; secure each slice with a toothpick, if desired.