Recipe by mydesigirl
This comes from oldelpaso.com but I did make a couple of changes. I made them for a get together and everyone enjoyed them. Hope that you do too! They travel well which is always nice. (Cooking time is chill time)
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 (9 ounce) container bean dip (I used Frito brand)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 48 inches flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Mexican blend cheese, finely shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine bean dip, cream cheese and chiles; mix well.
- Spread each tortilla with bean dip mixture.
- Sprinkle each with bell pepper and bacon.
- Sprinkle a good size pinch of cheese down the center of each tortilla.
- Roll up each tortilla tight and wrap each in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- To serve, cut each roll into 8 pieces. If desired, secure each piece with toothpick.