Recipe by bmcnichol
This is a tasty breakfast casserole that is easy to make.
Top Review by Lainey39
Yummy casserole with great flavor! I halved this recipe and baked it in an oval baker. Mine had to bake about 45 minutes. Even though I halved the recipe, I still used 4 slices bacon and I'm glad I did. I think I would add a couple more slices if I were to make the recipe to serve 8. Thanks for sharing!
- 4 slices bacon
- 18 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Or use the ready made bacon that takes about 40 seconds in the microwave to cook.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- Crumble bacon and sprinkle on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.