1/5 Photos of Bacon and Eggs Casserole
This is a tasty breakfast casserole that is easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Or use the ready made bacon that takes about 40 seconds in the microwave to cook.
- 2In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add milk, cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- 3Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- 4Crumble bacon and sprinkle on top.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Eggs Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.5
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 515.3 mg
- Sodium 660.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 20.9 g