elisabeth the only one's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 8 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell peppers
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 ounces cream cheese, cut up
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 Italian plum tomatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 ounces shredded pizza cheese, blend
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Separate dough into 8 biscuits; place 2 to 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Indent centers of biscuits while forming a ridge around the edges.
- 3Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce in indentation of each biscuit.
- 4Melt butter in medium skillet over medium-low heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir until tender, about 4 minutes.
- 5In medium bowl, combine eggs, chopped basil, water, salt and pepper; whisk until blended. Add to skillet; continue cooking over medium-low heat about 4 minutes or until eggs are still glossy and moist. Stir in cream cheese and bacon; cook for 30 seconds. Spoon into centers of biscuits.
- 6Bake at 375°F for 16 to 18 minutes or until edges of biscuits are golden brown. Remove from oven; place one tomato slice on each pizza. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon pizza cheese.
- 7Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat until tomato is heated and cheese bubbles. Remove from oven; let stand 1 minute. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.7
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 181.0 mg
- Sodium 1005.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 12.2 g