Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Pizzas
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; place 2 to 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Indent centers of biscuits while forming a ridge around the edges.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce in indentation of each biscuit.
- Melt butter in medium skillet over medium-low heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir until tender, about 4 minutes.
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, chopped basil, water, salt and pepper; whisk until blended. Add to skillet; continue cooking over medium-low heat about 4 minutes or until eggs are still glossy and moist. Stir in cream cheese and bacon; cook for 30 seconds. Spoon into centers of biscuits.
- Bake at 375°F for 16 to 18 minutes or until edges of biscuits are golden brown. Remove from oven; place one tomato slice on each pizza. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon pizza cheese.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat until tomato is heated and cheese bubbles. Remove from oven; let stand 1 minute. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.