This sounded different but good.
Make and share this Bacon and Egg Salad Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Place eggs in medium saucepan; cover with cold water.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook bacon until crisp.
- Drain on paper towel; crumble.
- Immediately drain; run cold water over eggs to stop cooking.
- Peel eggs; chop.
- In medium bowl, combine chopped eggs, celery, mayonnaise, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Stir in bacon.
- Chill to help blend flavors.
- Layer lettuce, egg salad and tomato slices on 4 slices of bread.
- Top with remaining bread slices.