1/1 Photo of Bacon and Egg Salad
Hey Jude's Note:
Versatile recipe that can be served alone as a salad, or on a bed of green, or as a sandwich filling. Easy and tasty! Adapted from Ultimate Southern Living cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
- 2Combine mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients; fold into egg mixture Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
- 3Salad can be chilled up to 24 hours; bacon will soften slightly.
- 4Serve this as a salad or as a sandwich filling.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Egg Salad
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.2
- Calories from Fat 428
- Total Fat 47.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 470.1 mg
- Sodium 986.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 19.7 g