Quesadillas de Tocino y Huevo, in '1,000 Mexican Recipes' by Marge Poore.
Make and share this Bacon and Egg Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- In a big nonstick skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat; cook the onion, stirring, about 15 seconds.
- Add in the beaten eggs, salt and pepper to taste, and cook, stirring, until barely set; stir in the bacon; remove the pan from the heat.
- Put the tortillas on a flat surface and spoon half of the eggs on each tortilla; top with equally with cheese.
- Fold tortillas in half; brush lightly with oil.
- Wipe out the skillet (or use another clean skillet) and heat over medium heat.
- Toast the quesadillas until lightly browned on both sides, about 1 minute per side.
- Serve hot.