This recipe was given to me by one of the teachers in our school who is a great cook!! Everyone looks forward to eating the things she makes.
- Unroll crescent roll dough into one long rectangle.
- Press onto the bottom and 1/2" up the sides of a greased 13x9" baking pan.
- Seal the seams and perforations.
- Mix together the bacon through the milk and pour on the crust.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375*F for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are completely set.
Trisha, this was indeed very good! (Great teachers are often great cooks too!) I made mine in a bit smaller glass pan, but kept all of the amounts the same. It probably baked up a bit thicker, but made no difference in how it should rate. Rather than regular bacon, I used real bacon bits to save time and mess. It all went together so quickly and was devoured in no time. I also added a few shakes of salt and some freshly ground pepper. Thanks for sharing this with us!