1/10 Photos of Bacon and Egg Pie
Good easy dish to make. Great for lunch or dinner with a salad, even good cold in the kids school lunches. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll out half the pastry and line dish or pie plate.
- 2Cover with bacon pieces (cut into neat pieces) rind off.
- 3add sliced onion.
- 4break in eggs (i like to whisk mine).
- 5sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 6cover with other half of pastry.
- 7bake 30 to 40 minutes at 200c or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Egg Pie
Serving Size: 1 (633 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1930.8
- Calories from Fat 1305
- Total Fat 145.0 g
- Saturated Fat 43.1 g
- Cholesterol 1361.4 mg
- Sodium 2399.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 64.5 g