Recipe by tanz674
Good easy dish to make. Great for lunch or dinner with a salad, even good cold in the kids school lunches. :)
Top Review by Bondnz
Champion! My first ever pie & it was amazing!! I made this & decorated the top with extra pastry for my husbands birthday last night, I wish I had've taken a pic, it was so cool. Very quick & easy to put together. I brushed over an egg-wash before putting in the oven. Will definitely be making again, thanks for posting such a simple yet delicious recipe!
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll out half the pastry and line dish or pie plate.
- Cover with bacon pieces (cut into neat pieces) rind off.
- add sliced onion.
- break in eggs (i like to whisk mine).
- sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- cover with other half of pastry.
- bake 30 to 40 minutes at 200c or until golden brown.