Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is quite tasty. I didn't add salt to mine because the bacon was salty enough. I also used real bacon instead of bacon bits. Recipe courtesy of www.withablast.net.
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked rinsed and drained
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, chopped roughly
- 250 g bacon bits, cooked
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta until al dente in boiling water.
- At same time, cook eggs for 9 to 11 minutes in boiling water until hard boiled. Rinse and drain both.
- Once ingredients have cooled completely toss all ingredients together and chill at least 30 minutes before serving.