1/2 Photos of Bacon and Egg Lasagna
1 hr 15 mins
All amounts may be adjusted to suit taste --- source, Taste of Home magazice
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 13x9 baking dish.
- 3In a skillet cook bacon until crisp; remove and drain on paper towels.
- 4In the drippings saute onions until tender.
- 5Stir in flour seasoned salt and pepper until blended.
- 6Gradually stir in half and half cream; bring to a boil over medium-low heat; cook stirring for 2 minutes.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Spread 1/2 cup sauce in greased dish.
- 9Layer with four noodles, then a third of the eggs and bacon, swiss cheese and white sauce.
- 10Repeat layers twice.
- 11Sprinkle with Swiss cheese.
- 12Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes, or until bubbly.
- 13Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Egg Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.6
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 284.1 mg
- Sodium 640.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 21.3 g