Recipe by Bobtail
This is a simple recipe that my husband makes for us a lot for breakfast. Just takes one pan and you have bacon and eggs! This recipe easily adapts to how many you want to make, just use more muffin/cupcake pans! Now if you like to have your bacon crispy, this will not be for you. The bacon gets done but not crispy! The bacon flavors the egg, which is much like a poached or boiled egg. The servings are based on two bacon and egg cups per person. Hope you enjoy!
Top Review by queenofhearts08_4779229
Everyone enjoyed, but the eggs were hard cooked. Next time I think I will pre-cook the bacon cups 10 mins and then cook the eggs 10 mins so the yolks are not solid. Otherwise great!!!! Big brunch hit!!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a muffin/cupcake pan, line the holes with a slice of bacon, pressing the bacon around the sides of the hole, not on the bottom.
- Crack one egg into each hole.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cheese if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until the egg is the doneness you like.
- These bacon and egg cups should pop right out of the pan.