1/7 Photos of Bacon and Egg Cups
This is a simple recipe that my husband makes for us a lot for breakfast. Just takes one pan and you have bacon and eggs! This recipe easily adapts to how many you want to make, just use more muffin/cupcake pans! Now if you like to have your bacon crispy, this will not be for you. The bacon gets done but not crispy! The bacon flavors the egg, which is much like a poached or boiled egg. The servings are based on two bacon and egg cups per person. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Using a muffin/cupcake pan, line the holes with a slice of bacon, pressing the bacon around the sides of the hole, not on the bottom.
- 3Crack one egg into each hole.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cheese if desired.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until the egg is the doneness you like.
- 6These bacon and egg cups should pop right out of the pan.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Egg Cups
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.2
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 382.8 mg
- Sodium 275.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 14.4 g