1/1 Photo of Bacon and Egg Breakfast Muffins
Nice on-the-go breakfast muffins!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray or use muffin cup liners.
- 2Combine flour, sugar, and dry mustard.
- 3Stir in cheese and make a well in the center of the ingredients.
- 4Whisk together egg, milk and oil. Add all at once to the flour mixture, stirring just until moistened.
- 5Fill prepared muffin cups 1/3 full (half the batter will be used).
- 6Combine the diced egg and cooked crumbled bacon. Divide evenly into muffin cups.
- 7Top with remaining batter. Muffin cups should be about 2/3 full.
- 8Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until muffins are lightly browned.
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Egg Breakfast Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.4
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 58.9 mg
- Sodium 395.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 6.9 g