1/5 Photos of Bacon and Egg Breakfast Baskets
This recipe is something a little different to serve at breakfast. They can be eaten hot or cold. Of course you can always use your own toppings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut a slice from the top of each bun reserving the tops.
- 2Hollow out each bun, being careful to leave a thick shell.
- 3Saute bacon and onion in pan; place on absorbent paper to drain off any excess oil.
- 4Melt the butter in a saucepan; stir in the Worcestershire sauce.
- 5Brush the inside of buns with the half the butter mixture.
- 6Carefully break an egg into each bun.
- 7Spoon bacon and onion mixture over eggs.
- 8Season eggs; top with grated cheese; replace the bun lids.
- 9Brush each of the bun lids with the remaining butter.
- 10Bake in oven at 200 degree Celsius (400 degrees Fahrenheit) for 15 minutes or until eggs have cooked.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Egg Breakfast Baskets
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.1
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 278.2 mg
- Sodium 689.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 22.2 g