Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are really easy to make and tasty too.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 6 slices bacon, chopped (250g)
- 7 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180oC.
- Heat oil in a large heavy-based frying pan.
- Add bacon and onion and cook until bacon is crisp.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine eggs and milk in a jug.
- Season well.
- Spoon teaspoons of bacon and onion into greasted mini muffin tins.
- Top with some cheese and carefully pour over egg mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes until firm and golden.
- Serve hot or cold.
These were simple enough for a lazy Sunday morning, but didn't wow us. They weren't bad, but not incredible. Really, you can't go wrong with bacon, egg and cheese, can you?