Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I'm new to edamame and love these wraps.
Make and share this Bacon and Edamame Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1 medium fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 slices bacon bacon
- 4 (8 inch) tortillas (whole wheat or vegetable-flavor or flour tortillas)
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup ranch salad dressing
- Cook edamame according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water. Drain again. In a food processor, combine edamame, chile pepper, cilantro, lemon juice, the water, and garlic salt. Cover and process until smooth. Set aside.
- Cook bacon according to package directions. Drain well on paper towels. Chop bacon.
- To assemble, spread about 1/4 cup of the edamame mixture on each tortilla. Top with salad greens, tomatoes, salad dressing and bacon, placing ingredients on edge of each tortilla. Roll up to enclose filling. Secure with a toothpick or wrap in plastic wrap or foil to hold together. Cut wraps in half to serve.