- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 -6 slices bacon, fried and crumbled, reserve fat
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 20 -25 large mushrooms, stems removed
- 8 mushroom stems, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion and mushroom stems in bacon fat until tender. Drain off excess fat. Mix crumbled bacon, onion and stems with softened cream cheese until the misture is workable.
- Stuff each mushroom and bake at 350 degree F for 10-15 minutes. Finish under broiler until tops are golden brown.