- 1 lb bacon
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 6 -7 pieces good white bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Precook bacon until just starting to turn brown (you don't want to crisp).
- Mix egg bath (eggs and milk)
- Remove crust from bread and spread with cream cheese.
- Slice bread into thirds.
- Dip the bread into the egg bath.
- Roll bacon around bread and secure with tooth pick.
- Place on cookie sheet treated with Pam. Heat in 350 oven for about 20 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.