Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy Bacon and Cream Cheese rollups go fast in my family.
Make and share this Bacon and Cream Cheese Rollups recipe from Food.com.
- Precook bacon until just starting to turn brown (you don't want to crisp).
- Mix egg bath (eggs and milk)
- Remove crust from bread and spread with cream cheese.
- Slice bread into thirds.
- Dip the bread into the egg bath.
- Roll bacon around bread and secure with tooth pick.
- Place on cookie sheet treated with Pam. Heat in 350 oven for about 20 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.