Yummy Bacon and Cream Cheese rollups go fast in my family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Precook bacon until just starting to turn brown (you don't want to crisp).
- 2Mix egg bath (eggs and milk)
- 3Remove crust from bread and spread with cream cheese.
- 4Slice bread into thirds.
- 5Dip the bread into the egg bath.
- 6Roll bacon around bread and secure with tooth pick.
- 7Place on cookie sheet treated with Pam. Heat in 350 oven for about 20 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Cream Cheese Rollups
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 863.9
- Calories from Fat 676
- Total Fat 75.1 g
- Saturated Fat 30.8 g
- Cholesterol 247.4 mg
- Sodium 1411.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 23.9 g