Recipe by Alison J.
Sounds a little strange, but do not let that put you off. You MUST try these quesadillas!
Top Review by EccentricQueen
I LOVE these!!! I actually love to take the cream cheese and bacon and some shredded chicken and maybe a spoon of sour cream and mix it all together in a bowl, then I can just spoon the mixture right onto the tortillas. DELICIOUS!!!
- 2 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons chive & onion cream cheese
- 2 -3 slices bacon
- 3 tablespoons salsa (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon to desired level of crispiness. Drain and allow to cool slightly.
- Spread one side of each tortilla with cream cheese.
- Crumble cooked bacon slices on one tortilla. Top with the other. Press edges to seal.
- I cook mine in my handy-dandy quesadilla maker until it is golden brown -- but if you don't have one of those, you can use a large nonstick pan on medium heat. Cook, turning once, until golden brown on both sides. This should only take about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Cut into 6-8 wedges and serve warm, topped with salsa.