Recipe by invictus
Dense and rich not light and fluffy like a traditional deviled egg. Very decadent! This isn't very "eggy" as the reviewers have mentioned.
- 1 dozen egg
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 3 slices bacon
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Hard boil eggs, then place in ice water to cool, at least 10-15 minutes. Peel, cut in half and scrape yolks into a large mixing bowl.
- Fry bacon up in a pan, until crispy. Drain on paper towels, and crumble once cool enough to handle.
- Cut cream cheese into bite-size pieces, and add to yolks. Begin to beat with a hand mixer on low. Add mustard powder and then begin to pour ranch into bowl in a thin stream. The desired texture is a thick filling, just wet enough to form a paste and be blended by the hand mixer. Turn mixer up to medium-high and whip until slightly fluffy and able to form stiff peaks (doesn't take very long). Add crumbled bacon pieces and mix just until blended through.
- Fill whites with filling and refrigerate until ready to serve.