1/4 Photos of Bacon and Cilantro Breakfast Muffins
We love cilantro and cook with it a lot. I also bake with it. These sweet and salty muffins taste amazingly good!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Line 12 muffin cups in a muffin tin or spray muffin tin with a thin layer of non-stick cooking spray.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, white sugar and baking powder.
- 4Whisk egg. Combine egg, milk and canola oil.
- 5Add egg mixture to flour mixture. Combine until lumps disappear. Do not over-mix. Let set for 10 minutes.
- 6Add cilantro, bacon and cheddar cheese to the batter. Carefully combine well. Bake for 20 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Cilantro Breakfast Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.4
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 246.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 7.4 g