Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From www.tabasco.com very good, pretty spicy.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons tabasco brand chipolte pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water; add 2 teaspoons salt and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonaise, Tabasco sauce, mustard and garlic; mix well.
- Place potaotes in a large bowl with bacon and eggs. Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Cover and refrigerate.
I made this according to the recipe but I ended up adding more chipotle and another egg. It's a keeper!! I definitely enjoyed it. Can't wait for the weather to get nice to make this for friends!
I really liked this potato salad. No changes except I doubled the recipe and everyone who tried it liked it a lot.
Delightful! I will definetly be making this again. I added a little more chipolte and used un-peeled red skinned potatoes and probably closer to 21/2 lbs instead of the 11/2 lbs.