- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons tabasco brand chipolte pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water; add 2 teaspoons salt and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonaise, Tabasco sauce, mustard and garlic; mix well.
- Place potaotes in a large bowl with bacon and eggs. Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Cover and refrigerate.