- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water; add 2 teaspoons salt and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce, mustard, and garlic; mix well.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl with bacon and eggs. Add dressing and toss to coat. Season with additional salt, if needed. Cover and refrigerate.