Kids seem to love these, squeeze a little ketkup into the filling if desired. Great for kids parties or for a snack after school!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the sausages and cook them for about 5 minutes, so that all the sides are brown and cooked through.
- 3Remove from the sausages from the pan and cool. Once cool enough to handle make slits lengthways down each sausage.
- 4Stuff the cheese and ketchup if using inside the slits, then wrap up with the bacon.
- 5Place in the oven for 5-10 minutes, or until the bacon is nice and crispy and the sausages are cooked through.
- 6Remove from the oven and serve on a warm plate.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Cheese-Wrapped Sausages
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: