Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
ww friendly tarts :) easy breakfast food or bbq food
- 2 slices lavash bread, cut into 12, 10cm rounds
- 3 slices bacon, trimmed of fat and rind, chopped
- 60 g reduced-fat tasty cheese, grated
- 30 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 shallots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Coat a 12-hole muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Press the lavash rounds into the Base and sides of the muffin pan.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and spoon into the bread cases.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 mins or until firm.