This recipe comes from the Schoolhouse Cookbook, 2001. Sounds like a great chicken dish !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a sharp knife, cut a pocket into the thickest side of each breast.
- 2Stuff each half with 1/4 of bacon and a piece of cheese.
- 3Seal with a toothpick.
- 4Sprinkle chicken with pepper and paprika.
- 5Heat oil in a large skillet on medium high heat.
- 6Add chicken and cook 4 minutes per side, until browned.
- 7Reduce heat to medium low, cover and cook 10 minutes, until cooked through.
- 8Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- 9Stir cornstarch into chicken broth until dissolved.
- 10Add to skillet and bring to a boil, scraping up browned bits on bottom of skillet.
- 11Cook 3 minutes until sauce thickens.
- 12Add parsley.
- 13To serve, spoon sauce over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.9
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 482.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 34.3 g