1/4 Photos of Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1to1 1/4 lbs)
- 4 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 56.69 g sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 4 pieces
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml paprika (optional)
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml cornstarch
- 158.51 ml reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 29.58 ml parsley, Finely chopped
- 1With a sharp knife, cut a pocket into the thickest side of each chicken breast. Stuff each half with 1/4 of the bacon and a piece of cheese. Seal with a toothpick.
- 2Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and paprika.
- 3Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 4 minutes per side, until browned.
- 4Reduce hea t to medium-low; cover and cook 10 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- 5Remove from skillet and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- 6Stir cornstarch into chicken broth with a fork until dissolved.
- 7Add to skillet and bring to a boil, scrapping up browned bits on bottom of skillet. Cook 3 minutes, until sauce is thickened.
- 8Add chopped parsley.
- 9To serve, spoon over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.2
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 95.8 mg
- Sodium 595.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 30.3 g