- With a sharp knife, cut a pocket into the thickest side of each chicken breast. Stuff each half with 1/4 of the bacon and a piece of cheese. Seal with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 4 minutes per side, until browned.
- Reduce hea t to medium-low; cover and cook 10 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from skillet and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Stir cornstarch into chicken broth with a fork until dissolved.
- Add to skillet and bring to a boil, scrapping up browned bits on bottom of skillet. Cook 3 minutes, until sauce is thickened.
- Add chopped parsley.
- To serve, spoon over chicken.