1/2 Photos of Bacon and Cheese Souffles
Don't be intimidated because it says souffle, as this couldn't get any easier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium heat.
- 3Stir in flour.
- 4Cook 1 minute.
- 5Gradually add milk, stirring until well blended.
- 6Cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Add cheese, stiring until melted.
- 9Stir in mustard and bacon.
- 10Cool slightly.
- 11Stir in egg yolks, 1 at a time.
- 12Beat egg whites with electric mixer on medium heat until stiff but not dry, about 5 minutes.
- 13Gently fold into yolk mixture.
- 14Pour into 12 lightly greased nonstick muffin cups.
- 15Bake 25 minutes or until puffed and set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Cheese Souffles
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.6
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 81.0 mg
- Sodium 136.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.9 g