Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is basically like a quiche but faster and easier for one person!
- 1 -2 egg
- 1 piece bacon (or equivalent amount of bacon bits)
- 1 -2 tablespoon four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- Crack and beat the egg(s).
- Add in bacon and cheese, as much as you'd like.
- Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook eggs just as you would regular scrambled eggs.
I made this for my son before school today. I ended up using three eggs, 2 tablespoons of bacon bits and 2 tablespoons of cheese. I also added a good bit of pepper. My son enjoyed this as there wasn't anything left on his plate.
Very easy and very good breakfast. I did fry the bacon before adding it to the eggs. Also used 2 tablespoons of cheese. Made for Spring 2012 My 3 Chefs