1/1 Photo of Bacon and Cheese Muffins.
Perfectionist cook's Note:
These are my husband's favourite muffins and they work well with bacon, ham, leftover cooked chicken or even spam. Make sure not to overbake as they will be dry instead of moist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease muffin cups or place paper liners in tin.
- 2Stir flour, cheese, sugar (if using), baking powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- 3Combine milk, oil and egg in a small bowl.
- 4Add wet ingredients all at once to dry ones and stir until flour is just moistened. (Make sure batter isn't too thick, if so, add a little extra milk).
- 5Fold in bacon and fill muffin cups.
- 6Top with a little extra grated cheese.
- 7Bake at 180c on the lower oven rack for 20-25 minutes.
- 8Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Cheese Muffins.
Serving Size: 1 (634 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.1
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 217.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: