Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These Muffins are great for Breakfast or even for a snack, Make sure you drain all the fat off from the bacon. Enjoy
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup almond flour
- 1 lb bacon, chopped and cooked crisp
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 dash kosher salt
- Mix Eggs, Cream, Almond Flour, Salt and Pepper all Together.
- Stir in Bacon and Cheeses.
- Pour Mixture into Greased Muffin Pan.
- Bake @ 350 for 25 to 30 Minutes.
YUM! These were like mini quiches and super simple to make. I used pre-cooked bacon. Thanks for sharing a low carb easy breakfast. I had never used almond flour before but this was a success.