Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is one of my favorite meals.
- 2 cups macaroni
- 1 lb sliced bacon
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 lb cubed Velveeta cheese
- Cook macaroni.
- Cut bacon into small pieces and fry until almost done. Drain off grease, add onion and finish cooking.
- Mix salt, pepper and tomato sauce, then add cooked bacon and onion.
- Put cooked macaroni in a 13x9 inch pan then pour tomato mixture over macaroni, top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minute.
I wasn't sure about this when I made it, but boy am I glad I did! Somehow all the flavors just melded together and worked great! Next time I might use a little more Velveeta, but other than that it was perfect. My boyfriend and I loved it! Thank you!