Recipe by Mille®
A delicious addition to any hors d'oeuvres spread
Top Review by Merlot
This is a great appetizer. We all enjoyed them at my "Appetizer Party". I doubled the recipe and followed it exactly except I added a thin slice of either black or green olives on top of each egg. Thank you for sharing this recipe. :-)
- 6 hardboiled egg, peeled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 slices crisp bacon, crumbles (separate one for mix and one for garnish)
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a knife cut the outside of the egg white just as far as the yolk, and carefully remove the egg white leaving the yolks intact.
- Mash the egg yolks and stir with the mayonnaise, bacon, vinegar, cheese, and salt.
- Fill the egg white halves with the mixture.
- Top with the crumbled bacon.