Recipe by breezermom
Originally from Family Circle, I've adjusted the amount of salt and honey mustard.
Top Review by Susie D
My family enjoys deviled eggs so I am always trying a new version. This recipe is a keeper and has already been requested again. I did eliminate the salt and used precooked bacon. I garnished the eggs with a little more bacon crumbles and fresh italian parsley. They looked so pretty on the plate and the plate emptied quickly. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- parsley, for garnish (optional)