Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great breakfast pizza, recipe is from family friend.
Make and share this Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese (8 oz)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Roll pastry to fit into a 12 inch pizza pan.
- Bake at 425 for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle bacon and cheese over crust.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, sour cream and parsley until smooth; pour over pizza.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until pizza is puffy and lightly browned.