Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Only 5 ingredients produce this great bread.
- 12 strips bacon, diced (1/2 - 1 lb)
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- Cook bacon until half done; drain on paper towels.
- Roll out dough to 1/2 inch thick, brush with 1 T oil.
- Cut into 1 inch pieces, place in large bowl.
- Add bacon, cheese, dressing mix, and remaining oil.
- Toss to coat.
- Arrange pieces in a 9in by 6in oval on a greased baking sheet.
- Layer as needed.
- Cover and let rise until doubled (30 minutes).
- Bake at 350* for 15 minutes, cover with foil and bake 8 minutes more, until golden.
This recipe is absolutely wonderful, it is so easy to make and looks great and tastes great. When I make it, everyone raves about it.
This was very good. Mine took much longer to cook, the center just didn't cook as quickly as the rest. I also think next time I'll add more bacon! Everything is better with more bacon. Oh, I also used 2 cans of the refrigerated rolls, they worked out great. Thanks for the recipe! Sorry forgot to rate this!!
Took this to my church recipe exchange - it was great - wonderful flavor and very, very easy to make. I used Colby Jack Cheese since I didn't have Mozarrella on hand and would probably use it again, my preference of taste - also made my own bread dough instead of using frozen - will be making this again for sure!!!