Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These would be great for a party... simple to eat and very tasty. From Crisco.com
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup buttermilk pancake & waffle mix (just add water kind, try Hungy Jack)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix sour cream and water in medium bowl until well combined. Add the pancake mix, cheese and bacon pieces. Mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. When cooked, brush with melted butter; sprinkle with paprika.
These are tasty and go together quickly, with ingredients on hand...my yield was 19, but I may have been too generous when scooping :-)! Made for New Kids! Thanks for sharing, Ashbow!