Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are very nice to serve for guests and for an appetizer party at home. Found originally on puffpastry.com. Didn't include thawing time in prep time, 40 minutes.
- Thaw pastry sheets at room temperature for 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Lightly grease 2 large baking sheets and set aside.
- Unfold 1 pastry sheet on lightly floured surface. Roll out to a 12x12-inch square. Cut into 36 (2-inch) squares. Prick pastry squares several times with fork. Place on prepared sheets. Repeat with remaining pastry sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until lightly puffed and golden.
- Press down puffed center of pastry squares if necessary. Top each pastry with about 1 teaspoon each cheese and bacon.
- Bake for 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Garnish with dressing and chives or green onions.
- Serve warm.